Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. To you All my brothers and sisters.
I would like to share a quick reminder and knowleage I have ensure in this beautiful 9 tips I have learn from reading few of our prophet ways of taking care of our women! May we all benefit from this!!! AMENN
The Best Husband ..
1. Shows good character and good manners towards his wife.
2. Doesn’t slack when it comes to the rights of his wife.
3. Does not check out any other woman other than his wife.
4. Learns and practises Islam and teaches his wife too.
5. Is there for his wife during times of distress.
6. Keeps his cool even when his wife hurts his feelings.
7. Appreciates his wife and forgives small mistakes.
8. Helps out with household chores and doesn’t just leave them to the wife.
9. Does his best to raise their children in an Islamic way.
Via – Marriage Is Sunnah
If you have handsome husband or beautifull wife, it’s bonus from ALLAH. But great bonus is pious wife and righteous husband. Ma sha ALLAH..
To end this short post I would like to end it with a quick story..
For the first time after 18 years of marriage, she prepared the worst dinner for her husband. The vegetables were over cooked, meat was burned and salad was too salty.
At the dinner table, her husband kept silent while he was eating.
After that, when she was in kitchen washing dishes he came to her, smile at her and kissed her on her forehead
“why is this kiss for?” she asked him not believing what he did.
“Tonight your cooking reminded me of your cooking in the first days of our marriage! it reminded me of your cooking as a new bride, so I wanted to treat you as if you are a new bride”
This is the good righteous husband who turn the mistakes of his wife to positive sides in their life together, because the best Muslim man is the one who is best to his wife and should make her feel that she is so special to him.
Abu Hurairah narrated that Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa’Sallam) said: “ he believers who show the most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition and the best of you are those who are best to their wives.” [Tirmidhi]
Let me know what you thought about this and share it your friends and even friends who is about to get married!! Let’s show the Media what Islam is all about!!!