Greetings, my name is Amara Kaira and I’m 23 years old. I am the Founder & Owner Of KairasCorporations And Kairasblog. I was Born in New York and family is from West Africa, Gambia And Sierra Leone. I own an Online Business that helps and give the opportunity to help High school student, college students, people of all walks of life and working professionals diversify their income by helping them start their own online businesses using the concept of E-commerce and network marketing. If you are interested to learn more about what Business Opportunity I am expanding on you can get more info here. I want to change your life not just in business but to bring value to you and connect with you so you can have more opportunity on your way, and I believe I can make that happen for you. My Dreams are more to this, I have a Big Vision that speaks through my Actions, with the help of my Mentors I Am able to create a successful future. My Goals in life are Simple. It’s to worship Allah, impact and bring value to people all around the world, which will also help me and grow my knowledge where I can share it with the world and also generations to come. As a young upcoming entrepreneur life is not easy but with my consistency, vision and the help of my mentors, I am able to attack my problem and know that my future is bright. I would love give a to thank the people that have helped me as well as impact my life. 〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
1. Nick Nwoke. He is a young, retired, amazing person in and out. Having just one conversation with this guy will change the way you think and even your life opinions. In addition, I am very thankful for his wife Stephanie Nwoke. This amazing woman is the real definition of a Go-getter. Honestly, she has characteristics that can match anyone’s personality. I truly believe all women should should get to know her.
Follow them on social media
Instagram: Nick: fca_Nicknwoke
2. Second, I would love to thank my best friend, hand to hand Mentor Michelle Garabito. This woman retired her mom at the Age of 20. Who do you know that has done that? She is such an amazing person that moves in a fast pase so watch out big things coming for her and from her!
Instagram: Michelle Garabito
3. Third, I Would love to give a big shoutout to my teacher Norman Ali Khan. I learn to be more creative on how to drop reminders from him in a creative way. He is the CEO & lead instructor at Bayyinah, the Institute for Arabic and Qur’an studies. NORMAN ALLAH WILL BLESS YOU! IN SHA ALLÃH
4. Would love to Give a big thank you to Gary Vaynerchuck this guy is one guy I truly follow his contents and his just a Real Hustler. His one of the best when it comes to social media and I love what he does and the value he Brings to others to. His one of the reason I started this blog so guys follow him his already killing on social media on a big wave!!
4. MOST of my success goes to the people I work with and the family and people I connect with that brings a lot of value in my life and I love each and everyone of you who follow me thru!
Follow me on my social Media platforms! for more great contents!!!
1.Facebook : Amara Kaira
3. Twitter: Yungafri
4. LinkedIn: Amara Kaira